WITHDRAWAL FROM THE DISTANCE CONTRACT
1. The Customer who is a Consumer, who concluded Sales Contract, may withdraw from it within 14 days without providing the reasons.
2. The fourteen days period shall start in the date of acquiring the Product by the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicted by the Customer.
3. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Contract by making a written statement. Statement may be placed on the form, constituting an Appendix 1 to these Regulations, as well as available at Shop website at http://madsenhouse.com/pl/withdrawal/.
4. In order to meet this deadline, the Customer shall send the statement mentioned hereinabove by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Madsen House, ul. Krakowska 119, 50-428 Wrocław. Statement can be also send with returned products. In the event of form send by e-mail the Seller shall confirm without undue delay the statement reception on durable media.
5. Returned products shall be send to the following address: Madsen House, ul. Krakowska 119, 50-428 Wrocław.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract of sales the contract shall be deemed null and void.
7. If the Customer submits a statement on withdrawing from the Sale contract before the Seller accepts his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
8. The Seller shall reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than within 14 days from the day on which he is informed of the Customer’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The seller may delay the refund until the Product or evidence of sending Products back is received, depending on which event happens earlier.
9. The Seller shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if the consumer has chosen a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the trader.
10. The Customer is obliged to return the Product immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Contract. To meet the deadline the Products shall be sent to the address of the Seller before its expiry.
11. In the event of withdrawal the Customer shall only pay the costs of returning the Product to the Seller. The cost shall be estimated at 15 PLN (economic parcel according to Poczta Polska S.A. pricelist).
12. The Customer shall be liable for any diminishing of the value of Product which is the result of having used the products to an extent more than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
13. The payment shall be returned via the same method which was used for making the payment by the Customer.
14. The right to withdraw from a contract shall not be effectuated in the contracts which are subject to:
a. the supply of non-prefabricated products made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the Customer, or serving their personal needs;
b. the supply of products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
c. the supply of sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
d. the supply of products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
e. the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
f. the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
FORM ON THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(the statement shall be completed and send back only if the Customer decides to withdraw from the contract. The customer shall insert data in square brackets)
ul. Krakowska 119
I [name, surname of buyer] hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following products [names of purchased items].
Contract conclusion date [date] date of receipt of products [date].
Name and Surname [name and surname of buyer].
Address:[address of buyer]
Date [date of withdrawal from the contract]
Signature [only in paper version]