2. For the purposes of this document the terms included in the Regulations shall be applicable.
3. The Seller makes special efforts to protect the rights of Users, in particular with regard to the privacy and security of information provided to the Seller and on Users. This information (including personal data of Users) are adequately protected, Web-based forms for this information are protected by SSL security protocol, making the process of data transmission encrypted.
4. In the processing of personal data of Users the Seller shall work to ensure that the data are protected against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the applicable laws and their change, loss, damage or destruction.
5. During using Shop services the User may be is requested to provide his/her personal data necessary to carry out services by Seller in following cases:
a. In the registration in the Shop (name and surname or name of company, delivery address, phone number, e-mail address)
b. When accepting Newsletter subscription (e-mail address)
c. When placing an order (name and surname or name of company, delivery address, phone number, e-mail address)
6. Personal data delivered to the Seller are submitted freely, provided, however, that submission of data is necessary for the conclusion of sale contract.
7. Users may visit Shop and browse offers available therein without prior registration and without providing their personal data.
8. Personal data of Users who are natural persons (including sole traders) shall be processed by the Seller as the administrator of personal data in order to carry out services through the Shop.
9. Processing of collected data shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August, 1997 on the Personal Data Protection and the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means. Personal data are provided by the User voluntarily.
10. The access to the Customer’s personal data stored by the Shop is restricted to authorized employees of the Shop.
11. The personal data of Users may be disclosed to entities authorized in accordance to the provisions of law, including judicial authorities.
12. The Seller may transfer or disclose Customer personal data to third parties, to the extent necessary and required, including entities performing activities for the implementation of concluded with the Customer contract, on the order of the Seller, among others, to the Operator of Payment System or entities providing delivery services of ordered products.
13. The seller shall guarantee to the Users, whose the personal data are processed, to exercise their rights stipulated in the act on the personal data protection, including the right to access their content, to amend them, and the right to control the personal data, on the basis defined in the act.
14. The Users’ personal data are protected by the Seller against unauthorized access, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information by the use of appropriate technical and organizational protections.
15. The Seller uses “cookies” files. Information collected by the use of “cookies” allow to adjust the services and content to individual needs and preferences of Users, and also to create general statistics regarding the usage of the Shop by Users (for instance IP address of Customer’s computer, external IP address of Internet provider, domain name, type of browser, time of access, type of operating system, navigation data including information on links on which they are to click or other activities made on the Shop website).
16. Disabling “cookie” files in a browser generally do not unable to use the Shop.
17. Online Shop applies two types of cookie files:
a. Session cookies: after ending the browser session or after turning off the computer the information recorded is permanently removed from the device’s memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies : are stored on the User’s end device and remain there until they are removed or expired. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information of the User’s Device.
18. The Online Shop uses own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. User authentication at the Website and to maintain User sessions at the Website (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password;
b. Analysis, research and conducting the audit of viewing figures, in particular to create anonymous statistics which help understand how the Users use the Website pages, which allows enhancement of its structure and content.
19. Online shop uses External cookies in order to collect general and anonymous statistical data by the use of analytical tools of Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc, with the registered office in the U.S)
20. The Cookies are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or other unwanted or malware to enter Users’ Devices.
21. Users may limit or turn off cookie files in their computer. If the User takes advantage of this option, the use of the Website shall be possible excluding the features which by their nature require cookies.
22. Amendments to this Policy can be made and shall be introduced to the Customers in a weakly advance.
23. In case of any questions, doubts or suggestions about this Policy, please contact at email@example.com.
24. Date of last modification 01.08.2015.